173 Belvedere Street
Majestic Victorian Architecture, Lavish Scale, Handsome Detail, Lush Deep Garden
Classic, historic and beautifully proportioned, this polished Victorian home has the spirit of formal period elegance, a smart redesign and a relaxed modernity: the perfect back drop for a sophisticated city life. In one of the best-loved locations in the city, proximate to Cole Valley Village and the verdant Golden Gate Park, this majestic residence is surrounded by historic architecture, stunning nature, great food, shopping and easy access to transportation.
The main level opens from the spacious porch and foyer to living room, formal dining and family room, making this a perfect spot for all types of entertaining. Two handsome fireplaces, one wood burning, mahogany inlaid oak flooring, gorgeous original bannister, ceiling medallions and wainscot create a classic feel while professional interior design, lighting and custom kitchen give the home its luxurious polish. The beautifully appointed kitchen with its own full sized dining area overlooks the lush decks and garden and views to the West.
Upstairs two huge bedrooms dominate both front and back of the home with spacious closets and ample room to create a 3-bedroom layout with additional bath.
The lower level includes a separate office/library, laundry room and storage and a one bedroom in-law with its own entrance and private deck. The one car garage has storage and interior access to the home.
All this just minutes from InoVino, Zazie, Kezar Bar & Restaurant, The Ice Cream Bar, Whole Foods, Golden Gate Park, the De Young Museum and MORE.
- Romantic, 3 Bedroom, 3 Bath Home Including a One Bedroom In-Law with Separate Entrance
- Stunning Period Details Polished with a Modern Aesthetic
- Sought-After, Tree-Lined Block in Cole Valley
- Approximately 3,100 square feet of Living Space on 3 levels
- Charming Covered Front Porch, Elegant Formal Entry
- Gracious Public Rooms: Living Room, Family Room & Dining Room
- Soaring Ceilings, Gallery Walls
- Airy, Professionally Appointed, Eat-In Kitchen
- Walk-out Deck to Tranquil Garden with Views
- Gleaming Oak Flooring with Mahogany Inlay
- Massive, Beautifully Preserved Oak Bannister, Picture Rails, Ceiling Medallions
- Robust Laundry & Storage Room with Full Sized LG Washer / Dryer
- Separate Office / Library
- 1 Car Garage + Storage
- 97 Walk Score, Easy Access to Parks, Shops and Transportation
- 4 Minute Walk to N Judah / Cole Valley Village
- Stroll to Golden Gate Park / De Young / Koret Children’s Playground
Soul of a Victorian with Smart Features:
- Professional Kitchen Suite:
- Integrated Appliances – F. Bertazzoni, Bosch & Samsung
- New Tile Backsplash
- Plumbing Finishes by Grohe, Moen & Kohler
- Custom Lighting Design Featuring Secrets Fixtures
- Lutron Programmable Light Switches
- Wireless Camera Enabled Honeywell Door System
- Nest Thermostat
- Electric Car Charger Garage (Standard 8 Hour)
- Laundry Room with Full-Sized LG Washer / Dryer Equipment
- Newly Landscaped Rear Garden, Low Voltage Lighting, Multi-Level Decks for Outdoor Living